Around Chanapha Residence
Things to do & Places to visit
Trips and Tours
There are many places to visit around Din Daeng and Krabi Province.
All tours can be booked at Chanapha Residence and we are happy to give you advice on all the options.
- Visit Din Daeng Doi viewpoint
- Mangrove Tour by kayak
- Hong Island by longtail Boat
Places To Visit
Close to Din Daeng are some other country villages to visit.
Nai Sat village
country market and temples
small nature park
lakeside restaurant and kayaking
Places to visit & Things to do
Places to Visit around Krabi Province
Krabi province is renowned for its beauty inland and out at sea.
These are some of the popular places you can visit independently or with organised tours.
- Ao Nang & Noppharathara Beach
- Railay Bay & Phranang Beach
- Khlong Muang Beach
- Poda Island, Chicken Island and the ‘inland sea’
- Tubkaek Beach & trek to Khao Heng Nak Viewpoint
- Phi Phi Islands
- James Bond Island
- Hong Island
- Huay Toh Waterfall
- Elephant Camp
- Krabi Town
- Weekend Craft Market
- Krabi Art Museum / Gallery
- Tiger Cave Temple & Viewpoint
- Emerald Pool & Hot Spring Waterfall
- Than Bok Koranee National Park
The busy seaside town established behind a long sheltered sandy beach.
Here you will find all the facilities and conveniences of a small tourist centre.
- Restaurants, Entertainment & Night Life
- Massage & Spas
- ATMs, Banks & Money Exchange
- Doctors & Medical Clinics
- Ferry to Phi Phi & Phuket
- Boats to Railay Bay
A beach town but smaller than Ao Nang. The long beach is never too busy and there is a nice selection of restaurants and cafes.
A small number of shops, no banks, but there are ATMs.
A small fishing village set in a small estuary.
There are a couple of small cafes.
On the road to Ao Thalane there is a popular restaurant at Khao Tong. It’s in a beautiful setting with great views across Phang Nga bay.
From here you can take a ferry boat to the island of Koh Yao.
The provincial capital.
- Local shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants. A great selection of foods, especially local Thai.
- Riverside promenade and public park.
- Art gallery.
- Weekend arts and crafts market.
Krabi Bus Station for all destinations.
Krabi International Airport for Thailand domestic and international flights.